Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why am i here?

Finally!!! My first blog...I have been wanting to do this from quite a while now. But my lazy attitude towards life always got the better out of me.I feel good and strange at the same time.I mean there will be guys reading your stuff (which is the good part) and there to judge you(strange part) on the basis of what you write.
Well lets lay the ground rules then...What can you find here?Well...you will find my thoughts here(oh is it..!!-saz u :D)My thoughts on everything movies to music...to life in general..to the situations around us...everything which interests me.All this with loads of satire and sarcasm thrown in..and with a dash of humour(hopefully it shall make u laugh).
Well i should thank the guys who inspired me to do this.My bro,frnds(koundi and gabs).Their blogs really inspired me to get one for myself.Hopefully i will b regular in my posts..this is a part of my new year resolution..so you could expect a nice flow of blogs at least in the Ist half of the year :)

So here we go.....BOOM!!Ok that was the thud of the nariyal....south indian u c on top of dat a mallu...im obligated to the nariyal devata for the future well being of this blog and me.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Abhi way to go ........Iam ur first follower......Hope Iam regular at reading ur blogs ( if u post them rgularly that is ;-)).....All the best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo yo..gabs kush hua..bring it on..we r ready to blast ur coconuts on our heads ..poor souls we:-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Madeeha:Thanks for bein the 1st follower. I knw i could count on u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gabs-Well seems like the coconuts ricochet onto me:)

    ReplyDelete